At Kids Time Learning Centre we endeavour to create a setting in which children will find comfort and security. We offer an abundance of opportunities for self-discovery, supporting children's individual needs, interests and abilities.
We believe all children have the right to be treated equally and with respect, regardless of race, language, ability or gender.
Early education is fundamental for future learning. Our programs are designed to prepare children for their transition to the wider community and help them become confident, independent active members of our society.
Our philosophy is:
- To provide a safe, well supervised environment for children to play, learn and develop
- To provide educational and creative programs based on individual and group interests and observations
- To enrich children's awareness of the environment and a sense of connection to the natural world around us
- To provide a total learning environment where children are free to observe, question, experiment and explore
- To promote honest and open communication with our families, respecting their rights and opinions. To encourage family involvement and feedback into the development and delivery of our educational programs
Contact Us to schedule a visit to see our incredible centre and meet our educators.
The first step in your application process is to Schedule a Visit to one of our Centres
Schedule a Visit